The KIP 900 Colour Series systems are designed for print areas which require high demand output, precise imaging and bold, expressive colour fidelity.
All prints and copies generated by the KIP 900 Colour Series systems deliver the highest image durability and are fully lightfast. They will not fade or exhibit colour deterioration from exposure to light over extended periods. The CMYK dry toner system employed by the KIP 900 Colour Series produces 100% waterproof images that are suitable for outdoor applications, even in inclement weather.
The KIP 900 Colour Series systems are a comprehensive wide format solution for a range of printing tasks spanning from architectural, engineering, and construction documents — to maps as well as POS materials.
- Single pass printer and MFP with the ability to print up to 20 A1 pages in b&w or 16 A1 pages in color per minute
- High flexibility with 3 different system configurations
- Productive printing engines with a small footprint
- High speed copying and scanning of thick material as well as individual sheets
- Dry toner system for odorless prints, which are ready to be finished immediately after printing