Super fast, black and white printing has never been easier than with the Konica Minolta pagepro 5650EN. It outputs documents at speeds up to 45 ppm - with a first page out in 8.6 seconds - to keep business running at top speed. It's powered by a 500 MHz processor and Konica Minolta's own Emperon™ printer architecture for total efficiency.
- pagepro 5650EN
- Konica Minolta
- Black & White Printers
from Konica Minolta
Speed up your black and white printing with a pagepro 5650EN from Konica Minolta. Engineered for superior productivity, the 5650 provides a first page out in as fast as 8.6 seconds and following pages at 45 ppm. Its Emperon printer architecture and advanced 500 MHz processor keep print jobs moving efficiently. Advanced functions, such as direct print and secure print services, are supported by an optional 40 GB hard drive.
- Gigabit Ethernet interface provides a direct line of network communication to PCs, Macs and Linux workstations
- Multi-protocol support includes TCP/IP v6, IPsec and SSL for the latest in network and security standards.
- Other features include:
- Support for widely-used emulations, including PCL 6, PostScript 3, PDF and XPS, means black and white printing goes off without a hitch.
- PageScope™ utilities simplify setup and management easily from the desktop.
- The Konica Minolta pagepro 5650EN offers an immense duty cycle of 200,000 prints per month to serve the most demanding print environments.
- 700-sheet paper input can be maximized to a hefty 1,800 sheets, to save time restocking during large print runs. The printer features a 500-sheet output tray and a 70-sheet face-up output tray that’s perfect for thick stocks and special print runs.
- A 500-sheet stacker/sorter unit is also available to keep multiple documents in neat order.
- For paper conservation, use the optional duplex unit and cut paper use in half.
- Laser black and white printing technology delivers long-lasting printed documents and dependable service for years of office challenges.