The Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 950 production printer prints, copies, and scans professional quality documents at speeds up to 95 ppm and features a monthly duty cycle of 750,000 pages.
- bizhub PRO 950
- Konica Minolta
- Legacy Products
bizhub PRO 950
from Konica Minolta
The Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 950 production printer prints, copies, and scans professional quality documents at speeds up to 95 ppm and features a monthly duty cycle of 750,000 pages. Or connect two 950's for tandem printing at up to 190 ppm.
- B&W: 95 PPM
- Monthly Volume: 750,000 Pages
- Max Paper Capacity: 6,650 Sheets
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
Production printing has never been easier or more affordable than with a Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 950. This production printer was designed to print, copy, and scan documents at high speeds and is ideal for high volume departmental use, corporate in-plant printing, data centers, pay-for-print ? even short-run commercial print applications. It features a high speed print/copy output of 95 ppm and a robust monthly duty cycle of 750,000 impressions.
- The bizhub PRO 950 production printer is Energy Star rated and produces 80,000 impressions per toner bottle.
- 95 ppm B&W print/copy output with a monthly duty cycle of 750,000 pages at 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 600 DPI emulation)
- Flexible paper handling supports paper sizes up to 12" x 18" and paper weights from 13 lb bond to 170 lb index (300 gsm)
- Other features include:
- Standard copier memory of 256 MB with a 30 GB hard disk
- Standard embedded print controller with 2.0 GHz Pentium processor, 2 GB RAM, 80 GB hard drive, PCL6 and optional PS3 support
- Convenient scanning with Scan-to-Email (with LDAP), Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Desktop), Scan-to-HDD (Mailbox), and Twain Scanning
- PageScope software saves you time, reduces costs and increases the productivity of your production printer
- Printgroove Suite for efficient print production job, queue and workflow management
- Advanced finishing options on the bizhub 950 PRO production printer include the ability to fold, staple, hole-punch, and create booklets