from Konica Minolta
The Konica Minolta KIP 9000 is a large format printer system that was meticulously engineered to produce up to 22 "D" sized prints per minute for high demand print production.
The exceptional performance of the KIP 9000 large format printer represents a new category of wide format print production. Built to set a new benchmark in high production environments, the KIP 9000 produces 22 'D' size prints per minute - making it over 15% faster than any other system in its class.
- True 600 dpi resolution provides breakthrough, high definition output onto a range of media choices for maximum versatility regardless of application.
- Monochrome images are realistically rendered and color documents are easily scanned into digital files or high fidelity copies when the large format printer system is connected to any wide format inkjet printer.
- Advanced self diagnostic systems eliminate potential print delays by providing designated operators with system status alerts via Email or text messaging if paper or toner replenishment is needed.
- To boost production capacity, Konica Minolta KIP 9000 systems are integrated with a range of online print stacking and folding devices and offer the ability to be upgraded at any time.
- Other features include:
- 22 'D' size prints per minute
- Ultra-fast file processing and conversion times
- 600 x 600 dpi print, copy & scan resolution
- Advanced grayscale and fine line image enhancement
- Modular design provides flexibility to tailor large format printer system capabilities to meet production requirements