from Konica Minolta
You can count on Konica Minolta and the KIP 7900 to deliver the highest quality, most cost efficient and productive output from a wide format printer. Designed with you in mind, the KIP 7900 can be configured in a variety of different ways to suit your needs.
- Print, copy and scan wide format pages at speeds up to 13 'D' size 'A1' prints per minute at 600 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Up-time is maximized thru improvements to system functionality which also reduces maintenance requirements for a low cost of ownership.
- Electronic monitoring of media while printing and an electronic pulse signal cutter provide an accurate page cut length across the entire production run.
- Scan in color or color copy to networked wide format printers.
- Other features include:
- Non-stop print production is enabled thru auto-switching media drawers and a 4 roll media capacity.
- Scan to a range of file formats including TIF, PDF and DWF for easy viewing, distribution and archiving. Prints and scans can also be saved to removable storage devices.
- Illustrated operator guides and a touch screen interface make using the KIP 7900 simple